To Access the Training Click on the PLAY TRAILER button above. You'll be taken to VIMEO's VOD pages. There, use the Blue Buttons to choose Rent or Buy....and then enter the promotion code.
Enjoy. Learn. Write.
EPISODE NO. 1 VIDEO PARTS: 2 LENGTH: 33-min SLIDES: 32 CLIPS: 2
DESCRIPTION: This episode explains three fundamental concepts behind all successful stories: (A) The place of Story in Culture and why the telling of stories is so important; (B) the importance of a story's Moral Premise that effects sales, character transformation, inner and outer spines, motivation & action, and cause & effect; and (C) Aristotle's Six Pillars of a Great Story and how they all relate to irony, conflict, suspense and tension.
SPECIFICALLY, WHAT THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU:
- Why storytelling is the crux of culture
- What stories teach you that nothing else can
- How fictional stories tell the truth
- The interrelationship between the two spines of ever story
- The role of Natural Law in story creation
- How the inner and outer journeys can be summarized in one sentence
- The correlation between a story's moral validity and box office receipts
- The three transformations in every story
- How the inner and outer stories can be unified.
- How inter values motivate outer action
- How drama and intrigue originate from what is natural
- The role irony plays in every aspect of a successful story
- How Aristotle's 6 pillars of a great story contribute to drama and suspense
- Why impossibilities are necessary in every story
- What Ratatouille, The Kings Speech, Gravity, and Django have in common.
RENT-30 DAY Streaming $3.49 to $4.99
BUY-ANYTIME Streaming $6.99 to $9.99
EMAIL FEEDBACK TO: Stan Williams