|Hacksaw Ridge Quiz for Git Certificate.|
toward the purchase of the StoryCraft Training Package when you answer this two part question correctly: "In HACKSAW RIDGE, is Desmond Doss: (A) A Hero or a Protagonist; and (B) When is his main plot's Moment of Grace?
For an extra $10 Certificate, answer this: (C) What moral value does Desmond Doss struggle with just before his main plot's Moment of Grace?
You'll find hints to the answer of part A at this blog posting: Hero vs. Protagonist.
This offer is good until I revoke it (which could be at any time). That should give you time to study other blog postings or even read The Moral Premise book.
Send your answer via email to STAN [at] MORALPREMISE.COM
[BTW: AS OF APRIL 25, ONLY TWO PEOPLE TRIED TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND THEY BOTH GOT IT RIGHT. ]
TEN (10) EPISODES have been posted.
BENEFITS OF MASTERING THIS MATERIAL:
- You will be excited from the very beginning to write your story.
- You'll know exactly where you're going and how you're going to get there.
- You'll have the freedom to let your character's wander WITH PURPOSE and direction.
- You will totally avoid writer's block.
- You will not waste your time writing a great scene that has nothing to do with the story.
- Your first draft will write itself in a faction of the time without using this information.
- Your rewrites will be focused—you'll know exactly what you need to fix.
- You'll give your audience an even-paced, emotional roller coaster ride.
- You'll be excited for your audience and be able to see through their eyes.
- Your story will have meaning and purpose and make life better for your audience.
- Your story will have no dull or slow middle.
- Every scene you write will have a beginning, middle, and end thick with plot and tension.
- You will be in control, but your characters will surprise you.
- Serendipity will be wonderfully common place.
BY OR RENT?
You can rent or buy any of the ten or the entire package, available at the bottom of this page. Links to and titles of each are listed at right. The total play time is nearly 7 hours—the equivalent of content delivered in a 2-day live workshop. The material here is more condensed due to the elimination of live workshop Q&A, breaks, presenter's sidebar comments, stories and amnesia. I've cut out most of the amnesia parts.